The famous words by Yves Saint Laurent, “Fashions fade, style is eternal,” hold in the rugs and decor industry. In-vogue rugs have complicated and sophisticated designs, which are luxe and popular among rug owners. But what remains is the style in which it is being layered out. What remains is the rug, which complements perfectly with the decor.
But what makes people go gaga about the rugs? As per the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, India exports 85-90% of the total carpets and floor coverings it produces and is the largest exporter in the world. So it concludes that there is a huge demand for satisfying the needs of rug owners and collectors.
You might be curious about what more you get to know while reading! Well, here you will get eight unique area rug patterns from Arcedior shop that always stay in style.
Abstract Area Rug: Adding Modern Art
When imprinted on a rug, the non-existential and unimaginative pictures, designs, or images are known as abstract rugs. These abstract area rugs come in many designs and colors and have the potential to change the look of any room where it is placed. It does not have any specific pattern.
Buy abstract Psychoanalysis area rug patterns that perfectly suit your Hollywood glam interior decor. It is a hand-tufted rug in an unconventional shape. It is a unique, extraordinary, and expressive area rug pattern.
- It is a free-form shaped rug.
- Suits in – Boho decor and Hollywood glam decor.
- Use- Indoor use only
Geometric Area Rugs: Bold And Contemporary
Geometry is all about shapes, lines, and curves. Mix and match any of these patterns and highlight the rooms with complementary shapes on rugs.
Cherry tree pink is a geometric area rug patterns with broad black chevron and pink polka dot. Metaphorically, the dark naked branches are dotted with pink cherry flowers, thus the name cherry tree pink.
- It is a hand-knotted area arug.
- Suits in- Minimalist decor, Bauhaus decor, Modern decor
- Use- Bedroom and Dining room
Floral Area Rugs: Nature And Serenity
Flowers are usually associated with traditional and old designs. However, Persian, Moroccan, and even Indian rugs use flowers extensively with colorful hues and intricate designs that bring nature to your space. Your rug’s color should complement the interior decor and supplement the other decor of your space.
You may layer Blossom rug in your living room, dining room, and hall. The flowers are big enough to make you feel like you’re walking in a garden. It is polygonal in shape and has multi-colored piping a the periphery of the rug.
- Polygon-shaped area rug.
- Suits in – Mediterranean decor, Boho decor
- Use- Bedroom, Dining room
Soft Area Rugs: Cozy And Inviting Textures
Cozy, comfortable, warm, welcoming, inviting, loving, plush…..and many uncountable adjectives are not enough to describe the soft area rugs. The feeling, when you touch them, is out of this world. Their hues, softness, and textures will never go out of style.
For your ultra comfort, the R40 Clint area rug is made of three lapin fur versions- longhair, shorthair, and sculptured shorthair. It is a plush and soft area rug with slight bulging.
- Fur material makes it ultra soft.
- Suits in- Country house decor, Heritage chic decor, Rustic interior design
- Use- All living areas
Checkered Area Rug: Classic Patterns
Do you know which is the classic and elegant pattern of all time? CHECKS!! From floorings of the Palace of Versailles to paintings by Danish painter Johannes Vermeer, checks have been viewed as an all-time preferred design. If you’re confused while selecting a rug, go for a checkered area rug patterns. You won’t go wrong with it.
Add multipurpose Golden Island checkered area rug in your living room, bedroom, kids’ room, or under the coffee table. It is one of the unique area rug patterns in a round shape. It contains nearly 100 bright colors in checkered patterns, which radiates eternal energy to the surroundings. It is an anti-allergy, pet-friendly, and lightweight rug. It is durable and creates an ideal center of attention in any space.
- It is a round-shaped area rug.
- Suits in – Modern decor, Art deco
- Use- Bedroom, Dining room
Rainbow Area Rug: Pop Of Color
World has changed from black and white to color, as do the decor items. Rainbow rugs are the trendiest, allowing you to express your thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and personality to the world. As the name indicates, rainbow area rugs are multicolor and blend with any interior decor.
Layer Tappeti baby area rug patterns with nursery designs in the kid’s room. The bright and multicolor rug brings playful vibes to the kid’s room. The children feel safe surrounded by a multicolored train, fields, and nature on the area rug.
- Scenic beauty in animated design.
- Suits in – Boho decor, Modern decor
- Use- Kid’s room, Playroom
3D Area Rug: Depth And Dimension
3D area rugs give an illusion of non-existent pictures or images. The dimensions of the rugs vary as per the patterns and area. You can place such rugs in the kid’s room or even at the entryway to have an illusive effect. These rugs make the room look bigger.
Enhance your living room with this DA09 HK tiger-printed area rug. The tiger seems so real that you’ll feel its presence in your room. This 3D area rug is distinctive because it depicts a sun-kissed tiger gazing intently while moving forward in the jungle.
- A life-sized tiger is printed on the rug.
- Suits in- Hollywood glam decor, Art Deco
- Use- Bedroom, Dining room
Oriental Area Rugs: Luxurious And Elegant
The rugs handwoven with natural fiber such as wool, cotton, and jute are known as oriental rugs. The rugs must be weaved in Asia, usually from Iran, India, China, Pakistan, and Tibet. The Persian rugs are the most expensive oriental area rugs and have many types, too, such as Kelim, Gabbeh, and Jajim.
Custom 146 is a beautiful large area rug pattern originating in India. It is made by hand-tufted technique. It is available in wool, viscose, and bamboo silk material. It is a classic rectangular-shaped area rug with oriental designs.
- Classic rectangular-shaped, pastel water-colored oriental rug.
- Suits in- Traditional decor, Mediterranean decor,
- Use- Bedroom, Dining room.
What never goes out of style remains classic, and so are the unique area rugs mentioned above as examples. In addition, we’ve given special attention to the type of rug you might need while decorating your space. So, you have numerous options with detailed features and descriptions that complement your interior decor. For more options on unique area rugs, surf at Arcedior shop and make your style statement.
How do I choose an area rug patterns?
Choose an area rug pattern depending on material, style, color, and decor.
1. Material: If you want natural material, then wool, jute, sea grass, and cotton are the ones. While synthetic or blended is cotton blended, viscose, and silk blended materials.
2. Color: Select a color that highlights the interior decor. While furniture color matching with rugs is a statement, neutral tones go well with vibrant decors.
3. Decor: oriental rugs blend with traditional home decor. 3D area rugs work with similar colored decor to give an illusive effect. Neutral-colored rugs blend with Bauhaus decor.
What are some popular features of Geometric Area Rugs?
Geometry area rugs complement contemporary and modern interior decor.
The most popular features of geometry area rugs are:
1. Non-figurative patterns blend with any decor.
2. Repetitive patterns have an illusive effect.
3. It may have stripes, circles, or shapes.
4. Made of wool, cotton blended, 100% cotton, silk, and blended fibers too.
5. Checkered patterns, gingham checks, concentric circles, and polygonal shapes are all included in geometric area rugs. It is a unique area rug in the name of its pattern, shape, and style.
What type of area rugs are in style?
In contemporary, abstract, and geometric areas rugs are in style. These area rugs can be layered in the bedroom, living room, dining room, and kitchen. People prefer furniture shape-based area rugs, e.g., round area rugs for dining rooms, irregular geometric area rugs, and big abstract area rugs for living rooms.
What rug pattern to make the room look bigger?
Abstract and 3D area rugs make the room look bigger. Neutral shades that match the wall make the room look bigger. The room’s appearance shifts if you choose the right rug for your room. The rug complements the decor and gives depth and character to the space where it is placed.
- (n.d.). Carpet Industry and Exports. www.Ibef.org. https://www.ibef.org/exports/carpet-industry-in-india#:~:text=Export%20Trend,worldwide%20export%20of%20handmade%20carpets.
- (n.d.). ORIENTAL CARPETS. Facts and Details. https://factsanddetails.com/central-asia/Central_Asian_Topics/sub8_8g/entry-4537.html
Having done her Bachelor’s in Technology, Shruti always has an inclination towards implementing technology in day to day life. Being a business owner and homemaker she is superb at multitasking and manages the sourcing and operations of the company. On the personal front, she is very fond of reading, gardening, cooking and drawing. Through her worldview, she is always brewing fresh content in her mind with her hobbies reflecting in her work.
- PSYCHOANALYSIS: jot.jot
- Cherry-Tree-Pink: Carpets CC
- In-Blossom: Sergey Makhno
- R40-Clint: Ivano Redaelli
- Golden-Island: Panoptikum Collections
- BABY-RUGS: IL Loft
- DA09-HK-by-The-Weaver: The Weaver
- Custom-Actual-Design-1: The Weaver
- Lan Rug Indigo: Gan Rugs